Gethsemane Senior's Ministry
Gethsemane Seniors’ Ministry
On 13, April 2005, a special fellowship for the senior members of the church was started, and it was called Gethsemane Seniors ministry. Presently, GSM includes the Lions Home ministry.
GSM: Every Thursday at 11am to 2pm, we will meet and gather in one of the homes of our members to have Bible study. Service begins with singing of Hymns to praise God, followed by the meditation of God’s Word. Then, participants spend time in prayer. After these programs, we will have lunch provided by the host.
GCM welcome all seniors to study God’s Word and to fellowship by means of mutual encouragement and edification. Through GSM, the seniors also find opportunity to serve the Lord.
GSM welcome you to the following programs:
1) Service: 11am -2pm
2) Lunch Fellowship: lunch provided by the host or member’s contribution.
3) Visitation: We do visit the homes of those who are unable to attend our seniors’ ministry to have Bible study and pray with them.
4) Evangelism: Seniors also go for distribution of tract, and door to door evangelism.
5) Outings: We have outings occasionally to place of interest, parks, farms, etc… (Singapore & Malaysia)
Lions Home Ministry
1) Bedok Lion Home: 3:15pm-4:30pm. We will sing spiritual song, followed by God’s Word. And thereafter, we will pray for them and give titbits.
2) Toa Payoh Lion Home : 3:15pm-4:30pm
Preacher Jeremiah Sim ministers to the seniors and co-ordinates all the activities of GSM and Lions Home. Please call him @ 8333 9483 or our Church Resource Center @ 6741 1910
Isaiah 46:4 says, “And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.”