- Since 1990, preaching God’s Word in Gethsemane; and in 1994, ordained as the Pastor of Gethsemane Bible-Presbyterian Church.
- For the last 20 years, he has given pastoral leadership and care to Gethsemane BPC.
- His main areas of ministry have been preaching and teaching of God’s Word during Sunday worship services and at Tuesday Prayer Meetings, various fellowship meetings, seminars, retreats and camps of Gethsemane B-P Church.
- He regularly attends to the members and worshippers through pastoral counselling, visitation and prayer.
- He also gives pastoral supervision and leadership to the Bible Witness Media Ministry (the Editor of the Bible Witness magazine), The Gethsemane Care Ministry, and all the fellowship groups of the church.
- He is also actively involved in training men for the ministry through FEBC as well as setting up Gethsemane Bible Institutes in the Philippines and Ethiopia. Pastor also travels regularly to visit and to give leadership to our church’s mission stations and missionaries.
- He is married to Carolyn, and they have 3 children, Cornelius, Andronicus and Dorcas, and they serve the Lord as a family in Gethsemane BPC.
Elder Mah Chin Kwang
- Since Gethsemane BPC’s inception in 1988, Eld Mah has been serving in the leadership of Gethsemane as an Elder. He served as the chairman of the Interim Committee of Gethsemane BPC till 1994.
- He has laboured in various leadership roles of Gethsemane: Clerk of Session, Leader of Gethsemane Encouragers’ Ministry, Finance Committee Member, Building Committee Member, etc.
- He regularly teaches Catechism class, Seniors’ Ministry, The Gethsemane Care Ministry. From time to time, he also preaches in fellowship groups. He also serves as worship chairman on Sundays and renders his advice and help in many aspects of church administration.
- He is married to Lean Choo, and they have two children, Melissa and Matthew. Melissa serves the Lord in BWMM, and Matthew who is married to Fidelia, serves in GYAF and other areas of the church ministries.
Elder Alan Choy
- Since 1995, he has been a member of Gethsemane BPC. From 1997 to 2003, he served as a deacon.
- In 2003, he was elected and ordained as an Elder of Gethsemane BPC.
- He has laboured in various leadership roles: Clerk of Session, Treasurer, Leader of Youth Fellowship, Church Choir Member, Finance Committee Member, Building Committee Member, etc.
- He attended FEBC as a part-time student and graduated with Certificate of Religious Knowledge in May 2013.
- He regularly teaches Catechism class and ministers at the Lions Home for the Elders, etc. and occasionally preaches in fellowship groups. He presently leads the GYF committee with Pastor.
- He serves in the Chinese Service as a worship chairman and also preaches God’s Word from time to time.
- He is married to Luan Kheng; and they have three children, Eunice, Jenice and Amoz. As a family, the Choys serve the Lord actively in various areas of Gethsemane BPC.
Eld Ng Poh Kok
- He came to know the Lord Jesus Christ as his Saviour in his secondary school days, and attended Life B-P Church. In 1971, he joined Toa Payoh B-P Church (name was changed to Sharon B-P Church when it moved to Life B-P Church in 1977).
- He served as a deacon since September 1978 in Sharon BPC; and in 2002, he was ordained as an elder of Sharon BPC. Because the Lord has placed in him a burden for the souls of children, for almost three decades, he served as a Sunday School teacher and also gave leadership to Sharon Sunday school as its superintendent.
- In 2008, Eld Ng and his family came to Gethsemane B-P Church and became members of the church in December 2008. His decision to come to Gethsemane resulted from his conviction to take a stand for the KJV Bible and for the twin doctrines of the Scriptures - Verbal, Plenary Inspiration and Verbal, Plenary Preservation.
- Since 2008, he has regularly participated in Gethsemane’s worship services, prayer meeting, evangelism sessions, Gethsemane Adults’ Fellowship and Gethsemane Men’s Fellowship. He also serves in the GAF committee.
- His wife, Sis Dorothy, and their two daughters, Sarah and Sharon, are also members of Gethsemane BPC. Sarah is married to Samuel Yong, and they both actively serve the Lord in our church. Sharon, who was married to our late missionary Dominino dela Cruz Jr, continues to serve the Lord together with their young son Nehemiah in Bogo and San Antonio, the Philippines.
Dn Daniel Lim
- In 2005, he was appointed as a preacher in the Chinese Service of Gethsemane BPC and has faithfully devoted himself to its nurture. Preacher Daniel Lim, after obtaining his Diploma in Theology from FEBC, served with the Helping Hand (2000- 2005) as a missionary in the Philippines, and then upon his return to Singapore, as counsellor and a director of the Helping Hand.
- Since 2007, he has been serving as a deacon in the Session of Gethsemane BPC.
- He conducts weekly Bible Study in The Gethsemane Care Ministry (TGCM) and assists pastor in counselling and in the leadership of TGCM.
- He serves together with Pr Jeremiah Sim in the Seniors’ Ministry on Thursdays; and also preaches God’s Word in Changi Prison every Sunday afternoon. He also frequently travels to Malaysia to preach God’s Word in sister churches.
- He is married to Roscelle, and they have two young children, Mehetabel and Jesimiel.
Dn Lok Kwok Wah
- Since 2001, he has been faithfully serving in the Bible Witness Media Ministry as a full-time worker. Before he joined BWMM, he served in FEBC Bookroom and Tabernacle Books. He was also an active member of the Evangelistic Band of Life B-P Church for many years.
- He transferred his membership to Gethsemane BPC in 2005 from Life BPC.
- He edits the materials of BWMM and also helps to arrange for their publication and distribution. He also helps pastor in organising BW retreats.
- He has been serving as a deacon in the Session of Gethsemane BPC since 2007. He has served in the Session in various roles: Assistant Treasurer, Assistant Clerk of Session, etc.
- He also helps out in the day-to-day matters of the church in the church office. He also leads the Ushers’ Ministry.
- Together with him, his wife Jenny and three children, Qian Hui, Qian Yi and Qian Ning, worship and serve in Gethsemane.
Dn Kelvin Lim
- In 2000, he was baptised and became an active member of Gethsemane BPC.
- The Lord called him into full-time ministry in 2002, and in 2004 he joined Far Eastern Bible College for theological training. He completed the Bachelor of Theology in 2008 and was appointed as Assistant to the Pastor in Gethsemane Children’s Ministry.
- He was elected as a deacon in 2009
- He leads the Gethsemane Children’s Ministry. He also avails himself to preach and to teach God’s Word during worship service, at prayer meeting and different fellowship meetings.
- He preaches God's Word in Changi Prison on Tuesday afternoons & TGCM on Wednesday mornings.
- He travels to Malaysia to preach God’s Word in sister churches.
- His wife Jasmine and their three children, Joash, Jorim and Joses, worship and serve the Lord in Gethsemane BPC.
Dn Francis Lee
- He confessed the Lord in baptism in 1988 at Life B-P Church. From 2003-2007, together with his family, he worshipped and served the Lord in True Life B-P Church. In 2008, they became members of Gethsemane.
- Francis and his family have been regular participants of our worship, Bible Study, prayer meeting and fellowship groups. They have also joined the mission teams to the Philippines twice to minister to the brethren in our mission stations.
- He had attended FEBC as a part-time student and graduated with Certificate of Religious Knowledge in 2008, and Certificate of Biblical Studies in 2010.
- He has rendered his services in the Ushers’ Ministry and also served as a committee member of Gethsemane Adults’ Fellowship.
- His wife Stephanie and their four children, Sarah, Michelle, Samuel and Moses worship and serve the Lord in Gethsemane BPC.
Dn Boon Siang
- Dn Boon Siang was saved and baptised in Gethsemane in the year 2001..
- Over the past 14 years, as he grew in faith and godliness, the Lord has used him in many fellowships and ministries of our church. He has served faithfully and zealously in Youth Fellowship (2002-2008); Ushers’ Ministry (2005-2009); Young Adults’ Fellowship Committee (2008-2012); Audiovisual Ministry (2009 till now); Men’s Fellowship Committee (2013 to present). He also served in Committees of Church Camp (2009 and 2012), as well as Church Sports Day (2010, 2011, 2013 and 2015).
- As a teacher of God’s Word to children, Bro Boon Siang served in Junior Worship (2006 to 2013) and in GCM (2008 to 2013).
- He also served the Lord in the Fundamental Christian Ministry of NTU and NIE (2006-2008), and the B-P Combined Youth Conference Committee (2007-2008).
- His wife Sis Hui Lin and their two young sons, Christopher and Caleb, worship in Gethsemane BPC and participate in many fellowship groups and ministries.
Pr Dennis Capongcol Kabingue
Pr Dennis Capongcol Kabingue is married to Daryl, and they have three children, Duaine, David and Deuel. He has obtained Master of Theology from Far Eastern Bible College. After his graduation in 2008, he was appointed as a preacher in the Filipino Service of Gethsemane BPC and the choirmaster of the Voices of Gethsemane (i.e. church choir).
Pr Jeremiah Sim Joo Lian
Pr Jeremiah Sim Joo Lian is married to Gina. He has obtained a Bachelor of Theology from Far Eastern Bible College, and was appointed as a pastoral assistant in the Gethsemane Seniors’ Ministry in 2010. He further leads in the Lions Home Ministry in preaching the Gospel to them every Sunday. He also preaches in The Gethsemane Care Ministry every Friday. Every Tuesday, he visits Changi Prison to preach the Gospel.